Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The McCracken Family

The McCrackens are am energetic, funny, and entertaining bunch. I still smile when I think of all the fun we had during this photo session. Misty and I went to High School together (she was on the dance team, I was in band) and Dale's Uncle was my pastor, but I hadn't seen them in person in YEARS. It was so great catching up, and meeting their beautiful children. Dale and Misty are now Pastors at Davenport Church of God, so I really wanted to create a special family session for them, that embodied their lifestyle, love, personality, and sense of humor, (not to mention and obsession with Cinnamon Rolls).




Meet Breely - the youngest McCracken. She's 2 and full of energy and life!



This is Xander. I think at least 300 pictures are of him doing this like this.  He's hilarious and has more personality and charisma in his little finger than most adults I know. 


The oldest is Noah.  He's soft spoken, but when he laughs, there's a sparkle in his eyes that tells me still waters run deep. 






































1 comment:

  1. Kerri Percy, you are amazing! Thank you for capturing my family. What a treasure for us to enjoy for years to come.

    ReplyDelete