Wednesday, January 4, 2012

The kids are up to no good.

Can I just say that I have the most amazing step-children a gal could ask for?  I wish I could see them every day, but alas, they live with their mom in Kentucky - so when they are here in Florida with us, I fill their days as full as I can when Mr. P has to work.  They make me laugh a lot.  There were some pretty rare moments when they actually worked together to make a photo awesome, which I'm so thankful for those little moments. We went to Ybor City in Tampa, Lake Mirror, and The Old School Compound in Lakeland.  New Year's Eve, I took photos at our house.


Megan (pronounced MEE-gan) is 16 and is beautiful inside and out.  She loves fun and upbeat music, dance, and art - she's so creative.  Her interests are so varied, she loves the unique and weird. Nic is 12 and is also extremely creative, but a bit of an old soul.  He'd rather go to pawn shops and flea markets than the mall.  He's into skateboarding, dark music, and sculpture.  His favorite purchase in Ybor City was a pair of vintage goggles, which he wore every waking minute.












No comments:

Post a Comment