Thursday, March 7, 2013

Deedre and Rob - Engagement "Turns" Zombie Wedding

I admit, I'm a fan of the old zombie flicks. Stiff, arms outstretched, dragging their feet at a slow pace, possibly moaning "Brains..."

When one of my VERY closest friends Deedre asked me to photograph their engagement session, it went something like this:

Dee: I'd really love it if you shot our engagement photos...
Me: Oh MY GOD YES!! *squee!!*  I'm so super excited!
Dee: ...there's a twist.  I want there to be a zombie attack...
Me:  WHA? YES YES YES!!
Dee: Ok, since I'm in Washington DC, Rob and I will fly down in Feb. and we'll shoot it in Lakeland...

This is really the abridged version of the conversation.  I'm sure I screamed and said "Oh my God" much more than represented here.  About 50 conversations later, planning and organizing time frames, this happened.






























Just when you thought - Wow! I didn't expect an unhappy ending!  You think we were going to stop there? Heck no!  We had a Zombie Wedding!









No comments:

Post a Comment