Thursday, November 8, 2012

Wedding: Danielle and Kyle: Part 1

This is somewhat a "4 degrees of separation." I met Robyn, who introduced me to Kristi, who is business partners with Danita, who's daughter is Danielle, who happened to be getting married October 13, and was looking for a photographer.

Little did I know at the time the friends I would make during this event!  Danielle and Kyle are both in grad school at UF, and decided to get married in their favorite place, Anna Maria Island.  I will always have fond memories of spending time with Danielle and her friends and family.

The beautiful Beach House where the girls got ready was designed by Kyle and his brother.  Swoon!














































1 comment:

  1. You were such a dream to work with Kerri. I love the pics...and you. :)

    ReplyDelete