Friday, November 16, 2012

Wedding: Danielle and Kyle - Part 2

Nestled in Anna Maria Island lies St. Mary, Star of the Sea, where Danielle and Kyle vowed forever before their family and friends.  I can't wait to see how their story unfolds!























(Notice something missing?  Apparently the Father never announced for Kyle to "kiss the bride" - so they did it without notice, and of course, I missed it.  Later Danielle's mom said she saw my face fall when I saw them kiss WITHOUT my camera in front of my face.  I'm so grateful for an easy-going bride! <3 )




We literally walked across the street from the church to access the pristine white sand beach.















Kyle and Danielle told me about the Banyan trees long before the wedding day, but I was in awe of their mass and beauty.  I'm so happy they chose to get photos here.







Next Week: Part 3

No comments:

Post a Comment